Sunday, October 11, 2015

FAMILY REUNION PART DEUX: A

Actually it is part 2002.  That was the last Poyner Reunion I attended.  It was at the armory, and my brother even attended!

Anyway, while gathering the photos for the future posts on the generations I ran across a disc that had photos from the reunion in 2002.  It amazed me how many of those that attended that year were no longer with us.

I decided I would share the photos now, before we lost anyone else.  As always, I hav eno idea who some of these folks are.  So if you see your family, or recognize someone else, please e me which photo it is and tell me who.  Are you ready?  Here we go:










Even with me skipping several photos that are similar this is going to get quite long.  Hang in there this website is only letting upload so many photos per post.  So look I'll do a part B to get more up.


No comments:

Post a Comment